to work at Blinds.com
- Essential core values that we don't just talk about, we live and work by them.
- We have an unlimited supply of coffee and tea. And if you don't run on caffeine, we've got water.
- Generous medical, vision and dental benefits.
- Competitive starting pay above the industry norm, and matching 401k with immediate vesting.
- Some of the most energetic, outrageous co-workers you'll ever meet. Trust us. They're pretty amazing.
- Success is actually rewarded — with words, money, trophies, parties or cake — or perhaps all of the above.
- Monthly gym reimbursement — to help counteract the parties and the cake.
- You are encouraged by management and coworkers to continuously improve at work, but also at home. We cheer equally when you run your first marathon and when you help your hundredth customer.
- People work best when they're comfortable. Make your workspace your own, and leave the suit and tie in the closet — unless that's how you enjoy working!
- Company-sponsored training for advancement. We love to watch our employees grow and take on new roles.
We're not happy with the status quo. As industry leaders, we believe we can always better ourselves, in and out of the office. This means we look for just as many ways to serve our customers as we do to serve our community.
We like to think of ourselves as mad scientists. For every failed experiment, you learn one lesson that will help you out in the future. At Blinds.com, failure is just another step toward success.
We don't believe in the word impossible, and we don't think our employees should, either. Personally and professionally, we want to see others shoot past their wildest dreams, and into new territory altogether.
People are more than suits, ties, and names on a payroll. They're individuals with families, hobbies, lives outside of the office and stories to teach us. When someone applies that unique viewpoint, style of dress or hair color to their work — special things happen.
Working here means you're a part of the family. Have fun with the twists, turns, camaraderie and milestones. We'll be right there with you, enjoying the ride together.