Inside Mount Instructions - Width
- Use a steel measuring tape and measure to the nearest 1/8”.
- Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in 3 places (top, middle, bottom).
- Take the smallest of the 3 measurements.
- This is the width measurement you will order; width is always the first measurement recorded.
- Your window depth must be 2 ¾" to 3 ½", depending on the number of panels per track (see chart below).
- The manufacturer will deduct up to 3/8” total, from the width, to ensure proper fit.
Inside Mount Instructions - Height
- Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in 3 places.
- Take the shortest of the 3 measurements.
- This is the height measurement you will order; height is always the second measurement recorded.
- We recommend you subtract ¾" for carpet clearance.
- The manufacturer will take a ¼" deduction to your height.
* Do not transpose width and height measurements. *
* Finished blind size may vary +/- 1/8”. *
Place cursor over image for alternate view.