Product Warranty for Window Treatments Purchased from American Blinds
American Blinds offers the following warranty for window treatments purchased from us. Products must be properly installed in the original window, and proof of purchase must be provided.
- Operating mechanisms and materials for 3 years.
- Shipping damage or factory defect if reported within 30 days
What's not covered:
- Product failure caused by any of the following:
- Any alteration of the product
- Improper operation, installation or cleaning
- Wear and tear from normal usage
- Excessive exposure to moisture, heat or sunlight
- Damage from pets, insects or children
- Minor changes in color, variation in texture or construction of natural products, slight warping or wood products
Resolution of Warranty Issues:
- Repair or Replace: American Blinds will determine, at our discretion, whether the product will be replaced or repaired.
- Discontinued Product: If a product replacement is needed for a discontinued product that is still under warranty, we will provide a close substitute.
- Shipping Costs: After a 1 year, shipping costs for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the customer.
After Warranty Expires:
- In many cases, a repair kit with then necessary components and instructions to facilitate the repair can be sent to the customer. A nominal charge may apply.
- Most products can still be repaired for a nominal charge
- Call the American Blinds Customer Service Team at 800-575-8016, and provide your original order number.
This warranty takes the place of all other stated warranties, whether written or oral. In no event shall we be liable for incidental or consequential damages that may result from any defect in product or breach of this warranty. We reserve the right to inspect any part or component prior to replacements. In order for repair or replacement to be made, a Bill of Sale, canceled check or other payment record verifying the original purchase date must be presented to us. The exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages may vary according to state of purchase, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not be applicable to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also include other rights which may vary from state to state.