Inside Mount Instructions - Width
- Use a steel measuring tape and measure to the nearest 1/8".
- Measure the exact width (left to right) of the inside edge of the window frame in 3 places (top, middle, bottom).
- Take the smallest of the 3 measurements.
- This is the width measurement you will order; width is always the first measurement recorded.
- Your window must have a minimum depth of ¾" for the mounting brackets.
- The manufacturer will deduct up to ¼" total, from the width, to ensure proper fit. A 1" deduction will be made for the fabric.
Inside Mount Instructions - Height
- Measure the exact height (top to bottom) from the top inside edge down to the window sill in 3 places.
- Take the longest of the 3 measurements.
- This is the height measurement you will order; height is always the second measurement recorded.
- Your sheer horizontals will be manufactured to the exact length ordered, when the vanes are in the open position. When the vanes are rotated to the closed position, the shading will become longer.
- When closed, a slight puckering may occur on the lower, most sheer section because of the contact with the sill. You may slightly raise the shading off the window sill. If preferred, the shading can be ordered ¼" less than the measured length.
* Do not transpose width and height measurements. *
* Finished blind size may vary +/- 1/8". *
Place cursor over image for alternate view.