Bella View Legacy 2 1/2" Wood Blind
- Real wood blinds with many stylish paint or stain options and a variety of upgrades to further customize the look and fit your style
- These wood blinds feature 2 ½” slats for a bold look in your window and a less-obstructed view of the outside
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Stylish Bella View Legacy 2 1/2" Wood Blinds by American Blinds are offered in a range of beautiful painted white tones and stained finishes, all treated with a protective, UV-resistant finish. They are made from genuine basswood and feature classic wood grain. These wood blinds feature 2 ½” slats for a bold look in your window and a less-obstructed view of the outside. The trapezoidal bottom rail ensures tighter slat closure. Choose from different valance options that will match any décor style. Various upgrades are offered so you can further customize the look of your blinds to fit your style. The standard slat ends are square, but can be upgraded to rounded corners if you prefer, and multiple sized cloth tapes in a variety of fashionable solid adn patterened colors are available for an extra touch of style. You may opt for the routeless slat upgrade, which eliminates holes in the slats for better light control and complete privacy. Control options include cord or wand tilt and a continuous cord loop.
Installation Time: 10-15 minutes
Coordinating Products: To coordinated all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
Child Safety: This product has exposed cords and is not recommended for homes where children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 11"
- Maximum Width: (As single headrail): 72"
- Maximum Width: (As 2-on-1 headrail): 96"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Minimun Inside Mound Depth (with Cord Loop) 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Cord Loop): 4"