Bella View Legacy Light Filtering Cellular Shade
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Bella View Legacy Light Filtering Cellular Shades from American Blinds provide privacy, stack tightly when raised and offer superior insulation year-round. Light-filtering shades allow light to pass through gently, filtering out some of the sun’s damaging UV rays to help protect the interior of your home. These versatile, best-selling shades are available in single- or double-cell fabric options. Double-cell shades provide the most insulation, which is created by the air pockets in a cellular shade’s honeycomb design, boosting your energy efficiency year-round.
You can choose from a variety of style upgrades to control how light enters the room, including Top-Down / Bottom-Up and Day/Night, both of which are available in corded or cordless options. The popular Top-Down/Bottom-Up feature allows you to maintain privacy below while letting the light in from above, or raise the blind from the bottom like a traditional blind. The Cordless SmartFit shade is a Top-Down/Bottom-Up shade for smaller windows that eliminates the top and bottom rails for a clean look. Day/Night shades provide 2 shades in 1, each with a different opacity level for multiple light control options.
For standard shades, choose between Corded, Cordless or Continuous Cord Loop to operate your shade. Larger shades operate more smoothly with the Continuous Cord Loop feature. Cordless options are considered safest for rooms where children and pets may be present. Choose from a beautiful array of colors and nature-inspired prints to perfectly complement any décor. This shade has a white backing that faces the street for a uniform outside appearance.
Installation Time: 12-15 minutes
Coordinating Products: To coordinated all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless control upgrade. All other lift controls available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where young children or pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Headrail Color: Color-Coordinated (not an EXACT match)
- Outside Mount Only: End caps add 1/4" to width
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap (TDBU): 1/4" each side
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap (Corded & CCL): 1/8" each side
- Approximate Vertical Light Gap (SmartFit): 1/8" each side
- Made In: Imported
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (XL and Large fabrics):1 5/16"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed XL and Large fabrics):2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Depth (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 1 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless & Continuous Cord Loop): 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Depth (Cordless TDBU): 1 7/16"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Cordless TDBU): 2 5/16"
- Minimum Inside Depth (Smartfit): 5/8"
- Minimum Inside Flush Mount (Smartfit):1 3/8"