Norman Woodlore Composite Shutter
Choose Your Color or Order Free Swatches
Norman Woodlore Composite Shutters are fine furniture for your windows. Each shutter is crafted from composite wood harvested from well-managed forests and wrapped with a hard polypropylene coating, which makes it easy to clean and prevents moisture absorption, even in high-humidity areas. The shutter is finished with an advanced UV inhibitor which protects your shutters and interior furnishings from damaging UV rays. This ensures that the shutters will resist fading, warping, yellowing, scratching, denting, moisture damage and staining. The classic solid colors available for Norman Composite Shutters will harmonize brilliantly with any décor. Assembly and installation are quick and easy with the pre-installed magnets and hinges, pre-mitered frames and slotted keyholes. The panels install easily, with no need for onsite miter cuts or installation of extra parts, and you can choose pre-drilled holes for even easier installation. A wide range of frames with inserts are offered, which keep installation screws out of sight for a clean and decorative look to match any style and preference.
Installation Time: 40-50 minutes
Child Safety: This product does not have accessible cords and is considered to be safer for homes where children and pets may be present.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- 2 1/2" louver rotation requires: 11/16" depth or more
- 3 1/2" louver rotation requires: 1-3/16" depth or more
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/16" each side
- Made In: Imported
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 2"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 2 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 2 1/2" Louver: 1/2"
- Min. Outside Mount Depth with 3 1/2" Louver: 1 1/4"
- Min Depth Specs for 1 7/8" louver shutters: Equivalent to those of 2 1/2" louver
- Outside L-Frame (backside measurement): 1 1/2"
- Outside Camber Frame: Add 4" to window width
- Min. Inside Mount Depth with 4 1/2" Louver: 2 7/8"
- Rear Hidden Tilt
- Pre-Drilled Installation Holes
- Cafe Style Available
- Available Louver Sizes: 2 1/2", 3 1/2", or 4 1/2"